The success of your current standard defibrillator transit protocol relies on:
1. a victim or passerby dialing the correct phone number to request an AED.
2. Knowledgeable staff swiftly answering the call.
3. All staff knowing the precise location of an AED.
4. Staff collecting an AED then either running, or driving a golf cart directly to the victim
5. Staff notifying local EMS of the situation.
6. All within a three minute time window.
Assuming each of these conditions are perfectly met, standard protocol, even using a golf cart, can only prevent brain damage to victims that fall within the above rings. A best case scenario will still leave over 70% of your community untreatable.
We at ArcherFRS' believe simplicity is best. The success of our system relies on 2 conditions:
1. The HOA notifying its residence of the system's installment.
2. A victim or passerby activating the system with his or her smartphone or an ArcherFRS activation device.
The ArcherFRS defibrillator transit system will do the rest, including notifying local EMS of the situation. Once the system is activated- an AED will be successfully transported to the victim in need. We've got 100% of your community covered.